othbot blog

sketches, daily speed paintings and sketchbook snipets

Sunday, November 04, 2007

ubuntu!

one of my computer monitors stopped funcktioning also. it just looks extremely blown out. so much for me painting on it.

i think i'm going to get a CRT monitor soon just so i can do color calibration stuff.
so my colors are exactly the way i see them.

also installed ubuntu OS on my laptop- its kinda cute actually. the cool part is that
its pretty the bad part is that - when i break something in it i have no clue how to fix it.

haven't figured out how to install/reinstall drivers in safemode ish kinda way. yet.

gah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Oth - I got this color calibrator:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824999036
and use it to calibrate my LCD monitors. It does a great job. If you get a good LCD, the colors should be accurate to almost pure black and.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home